So you’ve launched a Facebook ad. What do you do to ensure that your launched ad is a success and generating ROI for your business? That’s where this article comes in. This training is all about scaling and troubleshooting your Facebook ad. It’s exactly what you’re going to execute after you’ve set an ad live. […]
According to a recent study (Monetate 2020), only 2% of web traffic converts on the first visit to most websites. Retargeting ads are designed to help your company reach the other 98% of visitors who didn’t convert. In this article, we are going to look at retargeting strategy and ads (for both Facebook and Google […]
Headless commerce is predicted to go from buzzword to tech stack staple this year, so it’s the perfect time to brush up on the considerations that should be top of mind when thinking about going headless.
Understanding and Identifying Opportunities for Business with Headless Commerce. An innovative, customer-centric approach is more important than ever in our era of rising customer expectations and a saturated eCommerce landscape. Building the type of site that will win customers starts with having the right technology. Headless commerce can provide a competitive edge by enabling businesses […]
In today’s “consumer anywhere, commerce everywhere” digital era, enterprises need to listen, predict, assemble and deliver a personalized customer experience, all within milliseconds — otherwise risk losing customers, revenue, competitive advantage, and brand loyalty. This notion is proliferating, and you’d be hard-pressed to find an organization that doesn’t know this is the future of commerce […]
Why did it take Clubhouse this long to arrive? As Ben Thompson writes, the arrival of a voice-based social networking platform was inevitable. As interest in voice picks up, Twitter is now testing voice DMs. The experimental feature is now running in India, Brazil, and Japan. If you’re looking for a no-fuss, low-cost newsletter platform, […]