Want to Go Beyond the Lead — But Not Sure Where to Start?
In the past, marketers have used marketing automation to streamline lead generation and manage their funnel. However, as consumer behaviors have changed, so have their expectations. Marketing success now hinges on going beyond the lead to grow your business through great automated experiences that improve engagement across each stage of the buyer journey. From initial awareness to generating demand to in-product messaging, brand advocacy, and beyond, growth marketing is the future of business success!
80% of customers say experience is as important as products and services, which is why modern marketers need to evolve beyond the Attract and Capture model of funnel marketing.
From initial awareness to demand generation to in-product messaging, brand advocacy, and beyond, we believe that growth marketing is the future of business success.
Three ways marketers can shift their thinking from dated tactics to modern strategies that improve workflow processes and drive better engagement with great returns include moving from:
- Funnel marketing to lifecycle marketing
- Customer groups to dynamic behavioral segmentation
- Lead nurturing to experience nurturing
- The current state of digital Marketing to More Modern Approaches
- One-Time Buyers to Lifelong Customer Affinity
- Customer Grouping to Dynamic Behavioral Segmentation
Read this article to learn more about these evolving approaches, and keep them in mind as you plan and execute your marketing strategies.
Continue reading “How to Growth Marketing Automation from Traditional Marketing Funnel to Lifecycle Marketing”
Modern supply chains have so many moving parts that it’s almost impossible for a shipper to gain a direct view of every touchpoint. That’s why it’s time to stop thinking of your supply chain as a linear chain that runs in a straight line and start thinking of it as a digital nervous system that branches off into countless directions simultaneously. But how do you build the partnerships you need to maintain visibility across a complex supply chain nervous system?
This article is packed with the information you need to start building a digital nervous system for your supply chain, including:
- Why you need to create a system map that encompasses all your partners and their down-tier suppliers and vendors
- How establishing visibility outside the internal workings of your organization can make you aware of risks and benefits you may not have noticed
- How to identify your key service providers as strategic partners and implement them into your supply chain nervous system
Continue reading “Building a Supply Chain Digital Nervous System Through Collaborative Visibility”
Over the course of the pandemic, digital restaurant orders soared over 145% — causing Quick Service Restaurants (QSRs) to swiftly adapt to meet the new expectations of customers. Only by implementing new digitized services have QSRs been able to navigate the mid-pandemic restaurant landscape while setting themselves up for future growth.
In this article, we examine the biggest challenges QSRs have had to overcome over the past 18 months and software solutions that have led to their success. Read now for insights on:
- Adapting to staffing shortfalls
- Meeting expectations for customer experience
- Future-proofing infrastructure
- Maintaining security for payments
Continue reading “Top QSR and Fast Casual Operator Challenges Solved by Streamlining security, staffing, and customer experience”
During the pandemic, unprecedented ecommerce growth forced our industry to pivot quickly to accommodate sharp upticks in both picking and shipping. Retail analysts predict continued multichannel popularity—including home delivery; Buy Online, Pickup in Store (BOPIS); and Buy Online, Pickup at Curb (BOPAC).
With ever tighter delivery windows on the horizon, it’s clear retail fulfillment operations must evolve to meet new consumer trends. Many are leveraging AI-driven automation and robotics solutions, which deploy quickly, speed operations, and deliver essential flexibility and efficiency. With this helpful article, you can:
- Learn more about Direct Picking Software and Collaborative Mobile Robots
- See how you can boost your pick rate and reduce labor spend
- Explore current retailer use cases for automated fulfillment technology
Continue reading “How to Jump-Start Flexible Retail Fulfillment for Today’s Multi-Channel World”
Consumer expectations? Skyrocketing. These shifts make it harder and harder for brands to keep up and present a challenge that brands must face: the customer experience gap.
Consumer behavior is constantly shifting, presenting brands with an ongoing challenge: the customer experience gap. The CX gap is the distance between what customers expect from a brand and how well brands meet these expectations. Minimizing the gap is a must for your brand to stand out, but closing it is no easy feat.
In this article, learn how to overcome key CX challenges and improve the customer experience, as well:
Continue reading “Are you delivering on customer expectations to close the customer experience gap”
- Why closing the gap is key for your brand’s ongoing success
- What makes closing the CX gap so challenging
- How a unified CX platform can help you provide positive and consistent experiences across the entire customer journey
The workplace has never been more dynamic and flexible for employees. Rapid technological advancements have begun to affect how we communicate, collaborate, and complete our daily tasks. Everyone from CEOs to employees recognises that organisations need a radical workforce shaping.
Continue reading “HR’s biggest challenge to shape the future of the workforce”