Discover how to benefit from technology investments to improve your customer care strategies. Uncover key areas of investment, top challenges faced opportunities, trends, and learn the benefits of deploying a unified digital-first customer service strategy.
As digital customer service interactions are expected to increase by 40% by the end of 2021 according to Forrester, digital customer care strategies are becoming a top priority for businesses.
In this article, we dive into customer experience management solutions that will ensure businesses can stand apart from their competitors in the digital realm. The article includes insights from over 120 senior customer care, customer experience, and customer service leaders who control or directly influence where the customer contact budget in their organization is spent.
Read this article to understand:
Continue reading “Four Pillars to Transform Your Contact Centre into a Profit Centre: Reimagining Customer Care in Light of Changing Customer Habits”
- The impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on customer care.
- Key investment priorities and trends.
- How to overcome industry challenges.
- How customer experience solutions work in practice with insight from Grad Conn, Chief Experience Officer at Sprinklr.
Managing people, processes, and products requires a complex skillset. For retail store managers, those skills have been significantly tested during the pandemic. Factor in evolving customer expectations—from omnichannel engagement to BOPIS and curbside pickup—and it’s no wonder that many retail leaders feel ill-equipped to handle the increasing demands of their already complex roles.
This article, created by Zebra Technologies, tees up proven solutions that support retail store managers where they need it most. You’ll learn about cutting-edge techs, such as:
Continue reading “From Scheduling to Sales, Retail Leaders Excel with These Tools”
- Task management solutions to aid in equitable and productive work allocation
- Workforce management solutions to automate labor scheduling and simplify budgets and forecasting
- Prescriptive analytics solutions that analyze data and allow managers to more effectively pinpoint and delegate tasks
Excel has been a valuable tool for businesses seeking to collect and gain insights from data — and spreadsheets will undoubtedly continue to serve their important purpose. But as companies seek to gain a better understanding and make more effective decisions with the vast troves of information they collect, the risks that come from relying on spreadsheets alone are becoming more and more apparent.
As companies embark on digital transformation, rapid and user-friendly data wrangling and analysis will be essential. In this article, you’ll learn about the limitations of spreadsheets and how visual programming can offer a more streamlined approach to managing data that:
Continue reading “Why Your Organization Cannot Rely on Spreadsheets Alone”
- Makes it easier for teams to collaborate on tasks
- Allows for changes that won’t affect overall data quality
- Delivers modular workflows that reduce potential points of failure
Modern-day retail is going through a massive shift.
Advancements in technology — especially on mobile — are changing how we shop. For eCommerce and retail companies, the only way to engage customers, in the long run, is by creating intuitive, flawless, and enjoyable mobile shopping experiences that go beyond a single purchase. In this article, we’ll dive into the latest trends in mobile shopping, and explore the cutting-edge features and mobile engineering practices used by the world’s leading shopping apps. What you’ll learn:
Continue reading “Product and Engineering Trends in Mobile Shopping Apps”
- What are the main drivers behind the ecommerce industry’s record growth in the past few years?
- How are leading retail companies embracing digital transformation and keep up with changing consumer behavior?
- What are the cutting-edge features that are giving the top shopping apps a competitive advantage?
- Why does speed matter so much in shopping apps and how can you accelerate your mobile development processes?
- Which Mobile DevOps processes are allowing teams to release quickly and confidently, and minimize the causes of lost revenue?
There is a ‘great acceleration’ underway – a massive eCommerce adoption across all industries in APAC. According to eMarketer, nearly half of consumers have shifted their spending towards online channels, across all categories ranging from apparel to electronics. Online orders are also seeing 2-3x of year-on-year growth, with some retailers seeing increases of more than 20x.
As you prepare for the holiday season, take the opportunity to be equipped with more insights and predictions for what’s in store for you – from companies scaling personalization for more growth to unconventional shopping journeys that zigzag online and offline channels.
There is no better time than now to position your eCommerce strategies, tactics, and marketing brainpower to focus on maximizing sales this upcoming holiday season. But, be prepared. Because this time, it’s different.
Discover what the future may hold for your business and prepare today. Continue reading “8 Predictions for the Upcoming Holiday Season”
In February 2021, Google introduced a Black-owned designation to its Shopping tab to help consumers easily find and purchase from Black-owned businesses.
Black-owned companies can add the distinction to their businesses through the Google Merchant Help Center. The company rolled out the feature to all U.S. shoppers over the following few months. Google said that searches for Black-owned businesses spiked 600% in 2020 compared to 2019. The company also noticed users searching for “Black-owned bookstores,” “Black-owned beauty supply,” “Black-owned restaurants” and similar terms. Continue reading “Google introduces Black-owned business distinction in its Shopping tab”