In this course, the video introducing the Google Analytics demo account provides an overview of Google Analytics’ features and monitoring capabilities. To learn more about using Google Analytics, review the resources for online training described in this reading. The listings in this reading are for free online training. You can look up additional training opportunities online if you’d like, but they may cost money to access.
Free online training
Read the following descriptions to find the training that’s right for you.
Note: The free training resources listed are for Universal Analytics, Google Analytics 4 (GA4), or both. As more organizations migrate to Google Analytics 4, more training will be added for the newer version.
Google Help Center Analytics Training and Support
The Google Help Center Analytics Training and Support. This website contains a list of important topics and resources to browse. This is a useful resource to bookmark in your browser for reference. Some resources to check out include:
- Google Analytics Academy: (Universal Analytics only) Google Analytics courses for beginners, advanced users, and power users
- Google Analytics YouTube Channel: Videos and product help for Google Analytics
- Google Analytics Blog: Current articles about Google Analytics
- Google Marketing Platform Academy (Google Analytics 360): Live and on-demand webinars and tutorials for Google Analytics
Skillshop is Google’s self-paced training platform for Google’s tools and solutions. When you sign up, you’ll be able to access online courses at any time, and complete them at your own pace.
- Skillshop training for Google Analytics: Learning paths for Google Analytics 4 or Universal Analytics
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification: Qualification track covers basic and advanced Google Analytics concepts
Paid online training
Examples of training courses that charge a fee for access are: