… It looks like revenue.” Google released a new forecasting tool for Video action campaigns that can help you gauge how your ads will perform based on audience, budget, and other settings.
You should find it in Google Ads Reach Planner. The link above explains how to set it up, if you want to use it.
Google dropped a few other important updates, too:
- Optimized targeting is postponed. It was supposed to be available earlier this week, but Google is hitting the pause button, and they haven’t said when the new rollout dates are.
- New ways to use feedLabel: It’s now available in products, datafeeds, and DatafeedStatus. You can also see exactly which countries a particular datafeed targets, among other useful features. Good to know if you use their Content API and Merchant Center.
… Also, Ads Editor v2.2 is out now, and it comes with 12 new features, including:
- Full support for Target frequency in Video campaigns.
- Recommended budgets for Video action campaigns.
- An out-of-sync indicator that alerts you when account changes haven’t loaded since the last sync.
- A new visual editor for ad schedules and certain ad assets.
… And several more.
Bye bye: Just so you know, Ads Editor v2.2 also got rid of Gmail display ads and campaigns. Out with the old, in with the new, right?