Think of someone in your head who’s an ideal customer. They might be a past client or someone you’ve tried selling to. Got it? Now, proceed with the following questions.
- Who comes to mind? Name and describe them.
- What brings this person happiness?
- If they won the lottery, what would they do?
- Which social media channels do they like?
- What does this person want from life?
- What problem do they have that you solve?
Now read over your answers. You should have a pretty clear idea about what this person values, how they like to communicate, and what they’d spend money on. Keep this in mind for all of your brand’s content.
Source: Phil Pallen