Huckberry is a fascinating brand, and a place where a couple members of The Crew shop for clothing and gear.
They’re a content-driven online apparel store, meaning that while Huckberry sells clothing, they also function as an online magazine for men who like cars, fishing, the outdoors… you get the idea.
Because of their heavy focus on good content, Huckberry sends some of the best emails we’ve ever read from an e-commerce brand.
Here’s an email structure from Huckberry you can swipe for your own use:
- Quote or short piece of copy to get readers in the right mood.
- Feature section with a product photo and a paragraph or two detailing its story.
- Section of 2–3 products or collections based on the season.
- A section linking to an interesting or related blog post.
- Another collection of products based on a season or theme.
- Finally, a content-focused section. Huckberry links to long-form content, collections of trending products, a list of interesting reads and listens from around the web, and an inspiring outdoorsy photo to wrap things up.
Why it works: This email structure blends content and copy with product promotion so effortlessly, it feels like you’re reading a magazine from a couple decades ago.
And because it’s such a fun read, it sells.
If your brand is one that creates good content—or knows how to curate it—this email structure just might boost your sales the next time you send out a campaign.