Instagram is the second most popular social network after Facebook and it has been growing very rapidly. Instagram is owned by Facebook and it has many similarities with its parent network. Instagram marketing has taken over social media marketing by storm.
Instagram is not just a simple photo-sharing social media platform that runs on visual content, it’s extremely popular nowadays. It is the fastest growing social media platform with 1.16 billion active users worldwide who are photographers, creative artists, startup founders, fashion designers, and more, enjoying various things and different types of pictures. It is a place where the people of the world can connect, share and find inspiration. As per the research, 42% of millennial uses Instagram regularly and it is considered the best social media platform for the advertising.
Why is it important to have a good Instagram marketing strategy? Instagram is the world’s largest social network for sharing photos and videos. Instagram has a huge audience of users all over the world, which offers a unique opportunity for businesses to share their content and build up brand awareness. Your profile will be visible to followers, and you can add many Instagram-friendly features to your profile, such as text, links, hashtags, location, and post in pictures, and filters.
Ultimately, it all comes down to your goals. Are you trying to increase awareness about your brand, drive traffic to your website, or boost sales? Your goals for social media marketing aren’t always the most intuitive endeavor, so it’s important to start by getting clear on what you want to achieve with your Instagram marketing campaign because it is not enough to just post great content on Instagram, you need to have a clear strategy for your social media marketing and a plan that you follow. With the right strategy, you can make a lot of money with Instagram because Instagram can play a major role in boosting your business and generating more customers.
Instagram is also one of the most popular social media platforms in the world for businesses and individuals to connect with their audiences. Having the right content strategy on Instagram can help you to build a loyal and engaged following, who are passively or actively engaging with your brand.
- Content types: Photo and video posts are the most popular types of content you can post on Instagram. If you want to post text content, you need to use Instagram stories. What are Instagram stories? Instagram stories is a 15-second video with a 24-hour life cycle. After 24 hours, they will be deleted from the platform. You can post multiple stories per day.
- Take great photos: Social media marketing requires a lot of time and a minimum of equipment. Therefore, if you want to start an Instagram marketing campaign and want to take professional pictures, you should go for a DSLR camera with a large sensor.
- Use your own personal photos: Uploading your own personal photos on Instagram is a great way to attract new visitors to your website and make them pay attention to your products. Make sure your photos are high-resolution and do not contain any copyrighted material. Show behind-the-scenes images for your product is a good example.
- Custom link for product photo: If you are looking to promote a particular product, you can use the app to create a custom link for that product and place it on Instagram. You can also get an image of your product included in Instagram’s Explore tab, which is a great way to get your product noticed.
- Post good quality content regularly such as high-quality pictures with targeted keywords in captions. Posting often but not being an annoying spammer. You can’t just post photos of your business every five minutes and expect to get more Instagram followers.
- Reposting already popular photos to your Instagram account is a great way to gain new followers.
- Do Instagram giveaways or offer a discount for sharing your post. Find influencers with a large following that you can partner with. Challenge your influencers to do a giveaway with your brand. Pin your Instagram photos, with an overlay link back to your site.
- Use Instagram promoted posts to reach the right audience. Instagram ads can be very effective if you use them correctly. Make sure your Instagram ads are relevant to the audience you are targeting.
- Tags in your photos: Tags someone on Instagram are the most essential feature for promoting your business by reaching your targeted audience. It works differently compare with hashtags. When you opt for the tags, your audience will get to know about your product indirectly through a person’s post. It will also increase your reach and people will follow you and your business. Hence, it will be great exposure for you and your business.
- Use the right Instagram photo filters: When we are sharing our photos on Instagram, we often edit or beautify the photo using the filter. There are many filters available on Instagram for its user to create the best picture. The filter can make your photo more attractive. The differences in the filter can create a different style that contributes to the mood or feeling we want to portray, and also determine the way people react to your photos. It is important to use the right filter to draw people’s attention.
- Post at optimal times in a day: Based on some analysis found that the best time to post content on Instagram in a day is 3 pm to 4 pm.
- Install Automation Tools: You can try to schedule Instagram posts to publish content automatically during the optimal posting timing mentioned above so that you’ll not lose a chance of posting at the best time to get the most engagement. Refer to this article for the list of Instagram Scheduling Tools or Apps.
One of the most effective strategies is using the power of hashtags to attract more Instagram users, boost your Instagram profile, and also help in your search engine rankings. it’s the first thing you should do after creating an Instagram account. As soon as you start posting, begin using relevant hashtags, to make your photos visible to the people who may be interested. This is a good move for building your following and getting more likes. Whether you’re new to Instagram or totally new to social media marketing, using Instagram hashtags is an easy way to get more eyes on your content. Below are the areas you can make use of Hashtags.
- Perform keyword analysis to choose the right Instagram hashtag to improve Instagram marketing. Another easiest method to get the list of relevant hashtags is to copy it from the post shared by your competitor.
- Create a hashtag and use it in all your Instagram posts.
- Use a hashtag in your bio.
- Use hashtags in your comments.
- Use the app such as hashtagify to discover popular and trending hashtags.
- Make your own hashtag.
- Use hashtags to find users’ photos, particularly if you don’t have a large following.
- Use a hashtag for a new campaign, like #SWEDontDrive.
- Use a hashtag to search for users’ posts.
- Use the relevant hashtags
- Follow targeted Hashtags: You might have noticed that Instagram allows you to follow hashtags. You can prominently see the popular hashtags under the search bar. This way, you can easily find what are the most popular hashtags and follow them.
Based on the statistics from social media, when we talk about the Instagram audience, we should focus on the users who are age between 18 – 34 which covered more than 60% of the Instagram user, according to statists > Instagram: distribution of global audiences 2021, by age group, published by H. Tankovska, Feb 10, 2021.
The steps below give you some idea for how to engage Instagram’s target audience to improve Instagram marketing:
- Create a company Instagram account for business collaboration.
- Engage your audience by replying to all the comments.
- Build rapport on Instagram with your target market.
- Add a call to action at the end of the post.
Studies have shown that it isn’t enough to take your Instagram account seriously. You need to use it in a smart way that will bring in the most followers. The more people you connect with the more you will grow your business. If you are new to Instagram, you will want to get more followers on your account as soon as possible because followers are the currency these days, and with the right strategy, you could grow your Instagram account exponentially. The steps below can help you gain thousands of new Instagram followers on your profile in a matter of days.
- Set up your Instagram account to create an awesome profile. Before you can start building your Instagram following, you first need to set up your account. The first thing you need to do is to get your profile picture and bio in order.
- Create a few backup accounts. You will need to create a few new backup accounts under a different username. These accounts will be used for liking, commenting, and following. You should use an alternative email address for each account so that you do not get them mixed up.
- Follow as many people as possible. Start by following up to 5,000 Instagram accounts in a day. I know that seems like a lot, but it’s quicker and easier than you’d think. As you may have guessed from the number one spot on this list, your number one priority should be to follow as many people as possible.
- Buy yourself a decent number of Instagram likes, comments and followers at a reasonable price.
- Join Instagram Marketing groups. This is a great way to ask questions and get feedback. It’s also a great way to connect with other Instagram Users. I’m a part of a few and I’ve gotten some really great tips from people who have been using the platform for a lot longer than I have.
Instagram is a platform where you can connect with your audience and do business. It is a great place to reach people and get your content, brand, and products directly to them. Instagram marketing is about more than just the number of followers you have but also about building relationships and trust with your target customer. The more you do, the more loyal followers and fans you will have.